Saturday, November 7, 2009

INTERACTION : Corporate


KV Kamath.
ICICI Bank
Mumbai.

It was a wonderful meeting Col Kini. The attention he brings to his very important job and love he shows on this job is truly an example for others.

I wish Col Kini all the best in his endeavor to provide the healing touch.

Vaman.
6th Mar 2003



Usha Balram
President UTV Mumbai

Col Kini, Iam writing becuase I have a deep desire to tell you that I was at Cocept Publishing Company's Himalayan Books release at the IIC Annexe on Saturday 20th November and whereas it was always a delight to hear people like Prof Swaminathan, it was your little talk that truely warmed the innermost recesses of my heart. The honesty and sincerity of purpose that was so patently reflected in its emotional spontaneity was indeed reassuring. It restored my faith that the future of Mother Earth would be safe in the hands of young generation like you. I came away elevated in spirit and freed from care and concern about the future of our progeny.

Though our core business is now distinctly focused on movie-making(Chalte Chalte was our maided venture followed more recently by Lakshya which being an Army Officer, Iam sure you must seen), I would like to explore the possibilty of doing a short feature with you on this subject.
Warm regrards
Your sincerely

Usha Balram



Ms Abha Dayal
ITC Hotels,6th Mar 2003
New Delhi

It has been a mind blowing experience, meeting Colonel Kini. he nevver ceases to amaze me with his insight !


Ms Abha Dayal, ITC Hotels



Sandeep Mehra
Leela Mumbai 13th Feb 2003

We were destined to meet in Mumbai and Delhi. Iam truely greatful for the time you spared and enlightened me on a number of aspects of life. Your tips would befit me immensely in furture and I do look forward for a long term relationship. My meeting with you truely opened my eyes.

May God be with you always.

S Mehra